SPIE Facilities, a subsidiary of SPIE France, offers its customers a dedicated building maintenance and facility management service throughout France.
Its teams are involved in the operation and maintenance of energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly facilities.
SPIE Facilities offers customised maintenance and facility management solutions in response to regulatory, safety, environmental, financial and human challenges facing public and private companies in all sectors.
« SPIE Facilities, the responsible service provider, innovative partner of reference, deploying differentiating solutions to meet our customers' challenges in complete safety. »
Working with our customers to co-construct innovative services to enhance the performance of their buildings and ensure the comfort of their occupants (well-being at work).
To provide a local, efficient and responsible service by combining technical expertise and quality of service.
4 operational divisions at national level
1 innovation, expertise and methods department
1 strategic business development department
more than 3,000 customer contracts
Tailor-made services in response to the specific needs and expectations of clients
- Safety of goods and people
- Quality of Life at Work
- Energy efficiency
- Management of commitments
- Commitment to CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility
Our key success factors:
- Own technical expertise throughout the country
- Investment in professionalisation and creation of contract pilot positions in FM and multi-technical areas
- Technology as DNA
- Multi-technical as an organisation
- Service as a goal
- Maintenance and operation
- Service and governance of commitments
- Energy management and exploitation
- Quality of Life at Work
- 1 geographical and functional organisation
- 4 Operational Divisions:
- Ile-de-France Operational Division
- Grand-Ouest Operational Division
- South-West Operational Division
- West-Centre Operational Division
- 1 Innovations, Expertise and Methods Department
- 1 Strategic Business Development Department
SPIE Facilities' maintenance and facilities management businesses
- Multi-technical maintenance (preventive, curative, predictive): operation and maintenance of utilities, process maintenance, etc.
- Innovation: National management, regional management, Methods Engineer, Quality and Efficiency, safety, methods - Analysts and Maintenance and SMART FM 360°, Production process, energy engineering, perceived quality audits, technical-generational audits.
- Buildings: technical building management, communications/networks, security, safety, compliance with standards, facility management...
- Energy efficiency: optimisation of the carbon footprint, energy exchange, recovery and storage, cogeneration, renewable energies, energy optimisation of utilities...
- Facility management: upkeep, maintenance, user services, energy management, service management, organisation of the work environment, efficiency, etc.