As a leading industrial partner, the Industrie division of SPIE Industrie & Tertiaire, a subsidiary of SPIE France, provides multi-technical services and integrates smart & agile solutions for high-performance, digital and responsible factories. It is dedicated to in the design, construction and maintenance of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly installations.
With 3,600 employees, the Industrie division is a national organization. It draws on the strength of its local teams through its network of 100 sites and on its expertise to provide global solutions to national manufacturers in various sectors: food processing, automotive, energy, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, aeronautics, etc.
A national structure dedicated to industrialists with 4 goals:
- To support you every step of the way: a responsive local service to meet our client’s local needs over the long term
Improving performance, ensuring the availability of production tools
- To ensure you benefit from the latest technologies and innovations: solutions and services dedicated to our client’s processes and designed by SPIE experts
Preparing your production tools for Industry 4.0: digitalisation, robotics, IoT, etc.
- To offer you solutions tailored to your objectives: projects across multiple sectors and proven methods
Benefiting from innovative services to drive industrial productivity and competitiveness
- To provide global solutions: dedicated representatives across the whole of France committed to a continuous improvement approach
Consistent service quality and controlled management
A hub of experts pooled together in an Industrie Solutions division committed to designing innovative offerings and cutting-edge services
Areas of intervention and consulting covering all key stages:
- Engineering, design
- Detailed studies
- Assembly, dismantling, transfer
- Trials & commissioning
- Industrial operations
SPIE units and expertise dedicated to serving industry:
- Electromechanical facilities: electricity: HVB / HVA units, MLVS, boards, cabinets, generators, etc.; heating, ventilation, air conditioning, clean rooms, instrumentation, and mechanics: pipework, metal fabrication, rotating machinery, etc.
- Industrial processes and automation: industrial electricity, automation & industrial data processing, robotics, hydraulics / pneumatics, regulation and supervision, cybersecurity, etc.
- Industrial buildings: technical building management, communications / networks, security, safety, compliance, industrial facility management, etc.
- Energy efficiency: sharing, energy recovery and storage, cogeneration, renewable energies, energy optimisation of facilities and processes, etc.
- Industrial maintenance (preventive, remedial, predictive): facility operation and maintenance, Maintenance Processes
4 business divisions
- Industrie Nord business division
- Industrie Ouest business division
- Industrie Est business division
- Industrie Sud business division
1 Solutions & Expertises division
- PROBIA Ingénierie (acquired in 2017) is a company specialising in the design and production of automated industrial equipment for materials handling based in Finistère (France).
- BOISSON (acquired in 2011) specialises in installation work in the areas of industrial electricity, industrial refrigeration, ironwork and wine production processes.
- THERMI AUTOMATION (acquired in 2009) specialises in electricity and automation services applied to the fields of climate engineering and industry.